1) Plug your CD/mp3 player into the AUDIO IN (red and white) RCA ports on the back of the MIX800.
2) Plug a second RCA cable from the AUDIO OUT (red and white) ports into your power amplifier or mixer.
3) Connect your microphone into the MIC INPUT port on the front of the MIX800.
4) Press the POWER button on the MIX800 after turning on your mixer or amplifier.
5) Play music from your audio source (CD/mp3 player).
6) Turn the OUTPUT LEVEL knob to adjust the volume.
7) Press the IN/OUT button above the OUTPUT LEVEL for voice cancellation of the music.
8) Turn up the MIC LEVEL knob, sing into the microphone, and have fun!