Create MUSIC ID
How do I update the firmware on my FBQ1000?
1. First, install the MIDI utility, MIDI-OX, to your computer. This can be downloaded from the following website:
2. Next, with a MIDI to USB interface, connect the MIDI OUT of the MIDI interface to the MIDI IN of the FBQ1000 with a standard MIDI cable.
3. Then, on the FBQ1000, press and hold the STORE button. The digital display should show '-', which would indicate that the unit is in upgrade mode
You should then:
- Turn off the device
- Then press and hold ‘STORE’
- Then power on the device
The device will countdown on the display to
around 0-30. When finished, it will automatically reboot
and be ready for step 4.
4. Open the MIDI-OX program and click OPTION > MIDI DEVICE. Select the MIDI to USB interface that you are using to connect the computer to the FBQ1000 and then click OK to confirm.
5. Then, click on VIEW > SysEx . In the dialog box, click the COMMAND WINDOWS > LOAD FILE. Load the latest firmware file for the FBQ1000, accessible
6. Next, click Sysex ..> CONFIGURE, and set the parameters shown in the image below. Click OK.
If you increase now
the “Delay Between Buffers”
from 60 ms to minimum
(or higher), the dump should work.
7. Then, click on COMMAND WINDOW > SEND Sysex to send the digital upgrade process instructions to the FBQ1000, and wait for the upgrade to carry out automatically.
Once this has finished, then the update will be complete.
Share this page
Access more information.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, contact us
Copyright © 2017 MUSIC Group. All rights reserved.