The following will allow you to operate the AM300 Acoustic Modeler to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the AM300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the AM300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the Dir Out jack of the AM300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
4. Use the MODE switch to toggle between among the four acoustic modes - Standard, Large, Piezo, and Bright
5. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
6. Use the ENHANCE control to determine the amount of brilliance and upper harmonics added to the overall effect.
7. Use the RES control to adjust the amount of resonance of the simulated acoustic guitar body.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.