The following will allow you to operate the AM400 Ultra Acoustic Modeler to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input of the AM400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output of the AM400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the DIR OUT of the AM400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
4. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
5. Use the REVERB control to adjust the amount of reverb effect you would like to add to the signal.
6. Use the RES control to adjust the resonance of the simulated acoustic body.
7. Use the ATTACK control to adjust the amount of attack and and harmonic content of the higher frequencies.
8. Use the MODE control to select among four different acoustic modes - Standard, Large, Piezo, and Bright.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired level of effect is achieved.