The following will allow you to operate the BLE100 Bass Limiter Enhancer to its full potential:
1. Connect your bass to the input jack of the BLE100 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the BLE100 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall output.
4. Use the ENHANCE control to achieve more presence and bass clarity.
5. Use the RATIO control to determine the amount of compression when the chosen threshold value is exceeded.
6. Use the THRESH control to define a threshold level at which the compressor activates.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.