The following will allow you to operate the BUF300 Ultra Bass Flanger to its full potential:
1. Connect your bass to the input jack of the BUF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the BUF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the MANUAL control to to adjust the starting point for the modulation of the flanging effect.
4. Use the DEPTH control to adjust the flanging range that is altered by the center frequency set by the MANUAL control.
5. Use the RATE control to determine the speed of the flanging effect.
6. Use the RES control to determine the amount of output signal fed back to the flanger input to increase the resonance frequency.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.