The following will allow you to operate the DD400 Digital Delay to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the DD400 with a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the DD400 with a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the DIRECT OUT jack of the DD400 with a 1/4" instrument cable for full stereo effects.
4. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
5. Use the FEEDBACK control to adjust the amount of signal repetitions.
6. Use the TIME control to adjust the the exact delay time.
7. Use the MODE control to select one of seven delay time ranges: 200ms stereo, 500ms stereo, 1300ms stereo, 200ms mono, 500ms mono, 1300ms mono, and HOLD. HOLD mode will repeat the signal constantly.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.