The following will allow you to operate the DD600 DIgital Delay to its full potential:
1. Connect the guitar to the input jack of the DD600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect the amp to the output A jack of the DD600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the Pan Out jack of the DD600 using a 1/4" instrument cable. This will allow for a full stereo effect. In E/D mode this jack sends the dry signal only.
4. OPTIONAL: Connect an expression pedal to the EXP/CTL jack of the DD600 using a 1/4" TRS cable.
5. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the effect level.
6. Use the F.BACK control to adjust the amount of signal repetitions. In HOLD mode, F.BACK is disabled.
7. Use the D.TIME control to adjust the time between each repetition, adjustable between 1 ms and 2000 ms. In HOLD and TEMPO modes the D.TIME control is disabled.
8. Use the MODE control to toggle among the five modes of the pedal - Delay, Hold, Reverse, E/D and Tempo.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.