The following will allow you to operate the FX600 Digital Multi-FX to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input A jack of the FX600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output A jack of the FX600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a stereo source to the input A and B jacks of the FX600 using 1/4" instrument cables.
4. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the output B jack of the FX600 using a 1/4" instrument cable for true stereo effects.
5. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the output volume.
6. Use the PAR 1 control to adjust the first parameter of the chosen effect.
7. Use the PAR 2 control to adjust the second parameter of the chosen effect.
8. Use the FX control to select one of six different effects: Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo, and Pitch Shifter.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.