The following will allow you to operate the OD300 Overdrive/Distortion to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the OD300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the OD300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the LEVEL control to adjust the overall volume.
4. Use the TONE control to shape the overall sound.
5. Use the DRIVE control to adjust the intensity of the overdrive/distortion effect.
6. Use the MODE control to adjust the balance between the overdrive and distortion effect.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.