The following will allow you to operate the SF400 Super Flanger to its full potential:
1. Connect a guitar to the input jack of the SF400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect an amp to the output A jack of the SF400 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect a secondary amp to the output B jack of the SF400 using a 1/4" instrument cable for a stereo effect.
4. OPTIONAL: Connect an expression pedal to the EXP/CTL jack of the SF400 using a 1/4" TRS cable.
5. Use the MANUAL control to adjust the center frequency to which the effect is applied.
6. Use the DEPTH control to achieve a fuller and deeper effect sound.
7. Use the RATE control to adjust the speed of the effect.
8. Use the MODE control to select one of four different effect modes:
- Standard - classic flanger
- Ultra - strong flanger with more depth
- Gate/Pan - mono slicer or swirling stereo flanger, depending on mono or stereo use.
- Momentary - Momentary flanger. Keep the pedal depressed for effect activiation
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.