The following will allow you to operate the UF300 Ultra Flanger to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input jack of the UF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. Connect your amp to the output jack of the UF300 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
3. Use the MODE switch to toggle between negative feedback (Mode I) or positive feedback (Mode II).
4. Use the MANUAL control to adjust the flanger delay time. Longer delay times produce a sharper, more detuned sound, very similar to a chorus effect.
5. Use the DEPTH control to achieve a fuller and deeper effect sound.
6. Use the RATE control to adjust the speed of the flanger effect.
7. Use the RES control to adjust the amount of output signal fed back to the flanger input to increase the resonance frequency.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.