1. Connect the AES50 A port on the first S16 to the AES50 A port on the X32 MON console via CAT5.
2. Connect the AES50 B port on the first S16 unit to the AES50 A port on the second S16 via CAT5.
3. Connect the AES50 A port of the of the FOH X32 unit to the AES50 B port of the MON X32 via CAT5.
4. Now the configuration of the MON console has to be set. Keep in mind that in this configuration, the MON Console will be the one controlling the input gains of the mic preamps, so a good and intensive soundcheck should be done.
5. Press the ROUTING switch next to the display on the MON console. On the HOME tab select "AES50 A 1-8" as source for "Inputs 1-8", "AES50 A 9-16" for "Input 9-16", and accordingly for channels 17-32.
6. To route the channels through the MON console to the FOH console, switch to the AES50 B page and set "Output 1-8" to "AES50 A 1-8", "Output 9-16" to "AES50 A 9-16", etc.
7. On the FOH X32 console, press the ROUTING switch next to the display. On the HOME tab select "AES50 A 1-8" as source for "Inputs 1-8", "AES50 A 9-16" for "Inputs 9-16" and accordingly for channels 17-32.
8. To get the main out from the FOH back to one of the stage boxes to feed the PA, the main outs of the console which are routed per default to OUT 15 and Out 16 have to be routed through the MON console. To achieve this, select the AES50 A tab and set "Out 1-8" to "Out 9-16". On the MON console, choose the AES50 A tab and set Output 1-8 to "AES50 B 1-8". The Main Outputs of the FOH console are now available on the first S16 on OUT 7 and OUT 8 to connect your main PA system.