To set SOLO FOLLOWS SELECT on the X32:
1. Press the VIEW button in the MONITOR section, which can physically be found to the right of the display screen.
2. Use the PAGE SELECT buttons to make sure you are in the MONITOR tab on the screen.
3. Above the second encoder from the left will be a list of SOLO OPTIONS.
4. Turn that encoder to select SOLO FOLLOWS SELECT.
5. Press down that encoder to turn on SOLO FOLLOWS SELECT. A yellow square will appear next to SOLO FOLLOWS SELECT to show that this parameter has been engaged.