Setup required to control X32 via X32 Edit
1. Verify that the connections are properly made: your computer is connected to the X32 (Ethernet port, not Internet port on router and Ethernet port within the Remote section on the back of the console)
2. Restart your computer.
3. Open X32 Edit and go to: SETUP->NETWORK. The computer's IP address is shown.
4. Double check the IP assignments.
5. On the X32, press the SETUP button and tab over to NETWORK. If the computers IP address is 192.168.1.1 for example, set the X32 to 192.168.1.16.
6. On X32 Edit, you would input the same IP: 192.168.1.16 for the X32-Edit, now press connect.