My LM 26/44 is showing 'Initializing' in the display, what can I do ?
Please do the new following steps in the exact order:
- Start the preset manager and make a PC backup of all presets you have stored in the unit.
- Make a Factory reset from the front of the unit. (This will delete all saved data in the LM 26/44).
- Download the newest Software version from our web site and install the software.
- Start Firmware Updater and upload the FW from 0.28 to 0.29. Power cycle the LM 26/44 and let the unit reboot the Firmware.
- Start the new version of the Lake Preset Manager and upload the list of presets to the LM 26/44.
- Start the Lake controller and test performance.