There is a new release of Software, what shall I do?
This is how:
- Start the Preset manager. Make a backup on the PC of all programs you have in the LM 26.
- Make a Factory reset from the front of the LM 26. This will delete all presets saved in the unit.
- Download the new release, and install the complete package.
- Start FW updater, and upload the new FW. Follow the instruction, and make sure that the unit is power cycled after the update. Close the FW updater
- Start the New Preset Manager and open the folder with your preset. If the preset manager wants to generate a new preset folder then follow instructions and do so.
- Take the new preset folder and load the presets to the LM 26.