My PC will not connect to the LM 26?
Try the following:
- Make sure you have a 1 Gbit connection to the LM 26, and connect only the primary net port to the PC.
- Close down all other connections on the PC, (WLAN, Bluetooth) disable and re-enable the LAN connection.
- Use DHCP. Go to the TCP/IP properties and select: Obtain and IP address automatically.
- Start firmware updater and make sure that the firmware version matches the software version you are running.
- If not update the firmware.
- Close the firmware.
- Start the Lake controller and select the LAN connection when the IP address show up.
- Click on F3 modules, and grab the two gray LM 26 balloons and place them on the screen.