As an alternative to feeding a mono signal into each Tannoy Reveal loudspeaker, you can feed a stereo signal (e.g. from an audio interface, a smart phone or an audio player) to one loudspeaker and link it to a second loudspeaker using the supplied 3.5 mm cable, thereby creating a stereo pair.
To do so, proceed as follows:
- Connect your line level signal source to the “IN” jack in the AUX section of the first loudspeaker’s Volume control 6 Reveal 402/502/802 rear panel, using the 3.5 mm mini-jack cable that came with the first speaker.
- Connect the “MONITOR LINK” jack of the first loudspeaker to the “MONITOR LINK” jack of the second loudspeaker using the 3.5 mm mini-jack cable that came with the second speaker.
- Set the “SPEAKER POSITION” switch of each monitor according to its physical position.
- Set the position switch of the left loudspeaker (when facing the fronts) to “-►”.
- Set the position switch of the right loudspeaker to“◄-”.