Could you tell me what are the 3 factory presets and the 4 default TonePrints?
The Flashback Triple Delay has the same default TonePrints as the Flashback X4 (Please refer here to learn more).
The factory presets are not available as TonePrints, but you can easily recreate them as they use the standard delay types, you just have to dial the Feedback and Delay Time knobs into the right positions and then save them as presets again.
Here are the parameters:
Factory Preset A:
- Type:TAPE - delaytime: 409ms - Feedback: 33% - FBHiCut: 1,4 kHz – FBLoCut: 224 Hz - subdivisions: quarter notes
- Mod: Type: Vibrato - Speed 1,90 Hz Depth: 7,6 % - Mix: 100%
Factory Preset B:
- Type: 2290 w/Mod - delaytime: 497ms - Feedback: 47% - subdivisions: quarter + dotted eights
- Mod: Type: Trichorus – Speed: 2,18 Hz – Depth LRO: 2,9 % - Depth Lr1: 1,1% - Depth LR2: 2,1 % - Mix: 100% - DlyLR0: 2,7 ms DlyLR1: 5,4 ms DlyLR2: 3,9 ms
Factory Preset C:
- Type: Analog - delaytime: 300ms - Feedback: 16% - FBHiCut: 800 Hz – FBLoCut: 140 Hz - subdivisions: quarter notes