I am interested in buying a Flashback X4 or a Flashback Triple Delay. Please explain what 'Subdivisions' are?
The subdivision selector allows you to choose the note intervals that the delay repetitions are based on, which can be interesting when you want to play with the delays synchronized to the tempo.
Giving you more than just a single delay repetition based on a simple quarter note, the combinations will create complex and varying delay repetitions.
The Flashback Delay X4 has 3 positions available with the mini toggle switch:
- Top position: quarter notes
- Middle position: dotted eighths
- Bottom position: quarter notes and dotted eighths
The Flashback Triple Delay has 11 positions available via the rotary selector:
- Dotted quarter notes
- Quarter notes
- Quarter note triplets
- Dotted eighth notes
- Eighth notes
- Eighth note triplets
- Sixteenth notes
- Dual Delay: Quarter notes and eighth notes
- Dual Delay: Quarter notes and dotted eighth notes
- Dual Delay: Dotted eight notes and eighth notes
- Dual Delay: Dotted eight notes and sixteenth notes