G-Major / G-Major 2 / G-System: Channel Switching with Koch Studiotone


I want to switch channels on my Koch Studiotone. How can I achieve it ?


Use a regular TRS jack cable from Ext Switch (G-Major) or SW1 (G-System) to the switch input on the Studiotone.

Note: On the G-System, you could use the SW2 out and change the String to the 2 first digits. example : xxCC woul be CCxx (xx can be O or C as they are not used) 

Share this page