How do I copy entire user presets to another preset on the G-System?
This is done in the same way as storing presets, using the following steps:
- Enter Edit Mode (unless it is already active) by pressing EDIT.
- Press and hold any of the five PRESET switches.
- You are now in Preset Handle mode and the Store function is selected per default.
- Select the desired storage location using encoder A.
- Now store the preset by pressing ENTER. If you want to change the name of the preset first, use encoders B and C.