I'm having some odd behavior with my audio interface under Windows. What can I do to resolve it?
Please try the following:
- Disconnect Konnekt / Impact Twin completely
- Uninstall the whole TC Near software package
- Go to System Properties->Advanced->Environment Variables and add devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
- Go to the device manager and enable View->Show hidden Devices
- Uninstall any TC Near drivers hanging around by right click on TC Near select uninstall
- Select re-scan for Hardware changes in the menu. Windows might now find an even older driver. Right-click uninstall and rescan again until all TC Near entries become unknown devices.