M-One XL: What type of footswitch should be used to control presets


What type of footswich is needed to change program on M-One XL (or M-One) ? 


To change program you need a MIDI Foot controller that can send MIDI program change messages (they usually all do that, even the most simple ones)

For information on how tapping the tempo via MIDI works, , please refer to this FAQ:
M-One XL: Tapping the tempo via MIDI

Share this page