The M3000 update is done with a 512 KB PCMCIA card (S-RAM type 1) containing the latest software v. 2.04, which you can also use for storing additional presets.
You can order the PCMCIA card from our online shop.
To update, please follow this procedure:
- Insert the card in the port on the front of the unit.
- While powering up, hold the TAP key, and a menu appears.
- The display should now show "Option : Load PCMCIA(highlighted)". Press OK to confirm. After a couple of seconds, the unit starts programming its Flash memory.
- Make sure that the display goes back to the "Option : Load PCMCIA(highlighted)" screen, without any errors.
- Power off the unit as normal, by holding the POWER key.
- Remove the PCMCIA card.
- Power on as normal.
See also: I already have a compatible PCMCIA card. Can I get the software and transfer it on the card?