What are the main difference between the original Finalizer, the Plus and the 96K?
The main differences are :
The original Finalizer (also known as Finalizer the Wizard series):
- 24 bit processing,
- 20 bit A/D & D/A converters.
Added features in Finalizer Plus:
- 24 Bit A/D D/A converters,
- Samplerate Convertion (In: 31-49kHz / Out: 31-49kHz),
- Ext. Inserts,
- ADAT I/O,
- Wordclock Input.
Added features in Finalizer 96K:
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz A/D D/A converters,
- 96 kHz processing,
- AES/EBU & S/PDIF 96 kHz I/O sampling rate,
- Choose between; Stereo Dithering, ono dithering or Inverse Dithering (before only Mono),
- Three band stereo balance control, instead of full-band Stereo Adjust.
Added features in Finalizer 96K up/down (current version):
- Full samplerate conversion: Enter any rate - exit any rate.