Version 2.01 of TC Native Essentials adds TC Native F plug-in, a modulated filter plug-in to create "synthesizer type" filter effects.
New plug-in added in TC Native Essentials 2.01:
Modulated Filter F: This creative tool supplies you with a "synthesizer-type" filter for all those trendy "bleep"- and filter-effects. The plug-in emulates a classic 6, 12 or 24 dB cutoff / resonance VCF with LFO or envelope follower modulation - making it great for any application from auto-wah to beefing up your drum loops! SoftSat ensures that you get a warm, analog sounding effect !
- Under certain circumstances, the plug-ins could not be connected to the host's signal path. Fixed!
- TC NativeX: Sometimes the algorithms did only work on default after opening a saved song, regardless the parameters on the GUI. Fixed!
- TC NativeR: The plug-in crashed in ACID when running more than one instance. Fixed!
Download the free update to version 2.01 below! Original TC Native Essentials CD and authorization code is required during installation.
Installation of the TC Native Essentials Update:
- Download the installer from the TC|Works website (2,5 MB) and save it on your audio-systems harddrive.
- Put your original TC Native Essentials 1.0 or 2.0 CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- Now lauch the Essetials 2.01 installer by double clicking on the 'Setup' icon.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to authorize the installation of TC Native Essentials 2.01. Please enter the serial-number and the authentication code of your TC Native Essentials 1.0 or 2.0
- If the provided information is correct (your TC Native Essentials 1.0 or 2.0 CD has to be in the CD-ROM drive!), the installation process will be finished.