My polytune clip tuned everything up a half step for no reason. I tuned the guitar and when i went to check it the second time through, everything was a half-step high. what's going on with it?
If this happened while using Poly tuning (strum tuning) then you likely have your Polyphonic response set to a different key. If you press the Tune Mode Button once, the current tuning will be displayed (“-- E --” for standard tuning). Pressing the Tune Mode Button repeatedly will cycle through the following tunings:
- --- E --- Standard tuning
- Eb All strings tuned down 1 semitone
- D All strings tuned down 2 semitones
- Db All strings tuned down 3 semitones
- C All strings tuned down 4 semitones
- B All strings tuned down 5 semitones
- F 1 Capo at first fret
- Gb 2 Capo at second fret
- G 3 Capo at third fret
- Ab 4 Capo at fourth fret
- A 5 Capo at fifth fret
- Bb 6 Capo at sixth fret
- B 7 Capo at seventh fret
If you do not touch the Tune Mode Button for two seconds, the display will blink twice, and the selected tuning will be used.