What are the differences between the PolyTune Mini and PolyTune 2 Mini?
The differences are:
- Ultra-bright LED display with ambient light sensor for PolyTune 2 Mini.
- Chromatic strobe tuner - 0.1 cent tuning accuracy for PolyTune 2 Mini
- +/- 0.5 Cent Tuning Accuracy for PolyTune Mini
- +/- 0.1 Cent Tuning Accuracy For PolyTune Mini 2
What they have in common:
- Same mini size
- PolyTune: Tune all strings simultaneously
- For guitars and basses
- Supports Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True bypass with silent tuning
- Soft footswitch
- Both PolyTune Mini store your preferences: selected tuning mode and Drop D. It hangs on to this information even after it is powered down