Products without universal power supplies


Do I have to change the input power from 100 Volts AC to 240 Volts AC (or vice versa) manually, or is my unit auto-sensing/auto-switching?


This answer concerns the products below.

No, unfortunately not.

If you wish to use your product in multiple locations, we would recommend a power adapter.

If you wish to buy the product from a reseller in another region with different power requirements, the ideal solution would be to buy the product from a local reseller in your own country, so you get the right version.

Furthermore, before buying from a reseller in another region, you should be aware of applicable warranty conditions and coverage.

TC Electronic: Bass Amps
   BG500 Combo 210
   BG500 Combo 115
TC Electronic: Guitar Effects

Share this page