Spark LE Plus & Spark XL update patchers from version 2.8.x to 2.8.2 are available below.
Fixes from version 2.8.1 to 2.8.2:
Update patcher from version 2.8.x to 2.8.2 are available for download below.
This update requires version 2.8.x of Spark to be installed on your machine. Other versions of Spark can not be updated - also, updates for any other version than mentioned above are NOT available.
New features and fixes from version 2.8.0 to 2.8.1:
- Fixed a bug with Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther), when Spark was crashing in the "Save As" dialog. This could also occur under certain conditions on OS X 10.2.
- Spark now ignores obviously wrong latency values reported by some plug-ins and does not try to compensate e.g. several days of latency.
- Spark XL and LE Plus now support mouse wheel & right click events in Plug-Ins and many controls.
- Spark XL and LE Plus will no longer activate the Playlist when dragging files to the playlist.
- Spark XL and LE Plus now ONLY support tabbing between the File View and the Editor. [It is no longer possible to tab to the Playlist, which can only be activated with mouse click.]
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes a bug resulting in periodic crashes in Record Dialog.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes a bug where clicking between edit & playback cursor during playback did not create selection in between them.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes a draw bug when many files were opened in the file view and "Save as" was selected on the last file in the pool.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes removes a bug where an entry for Native Bundle would appear in the Keyboard Shortcuts preferences if Native Bundle was installed on a system.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes a freeze during launch if user had Rouge Amoeba's 'Detour' running.
- Spark XL and LE Plus now support burning multiple CDs from a single Playlist.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixed an error where external CD burning applications such as Toast could not be launched.
- Spark XL and LE Plus now support a Plug-In delay compensated playback cursor.
- Spark XL and LE Plus now support undo/redo of parameter changes for AudioUnit Plug-Ins.
- Spark XL and LE Plus will no longer corrupt projects, presets or banks with mixed AudioUnit & VST Plug-Ins.
- Spark XL and LE Plus fixes an error when a file was exported as an MP4 / AAC file and then could not be re-imported in to Spark.
- Spark XL now supports Audio Units Plug-Ins in the batch converter.
- Spark XL has additional keyboard shortcuts for FXMachine navigation.
- Spark XL has three new preferences for better customizing work flow environment.
- Spark XL no longer permits use of Loop Editor for uneditable file formats (i.e. MP3 / QT) SPARK XL no longer permits use of Pencil and Eraser tools for uneditable file formats (i.e. MP3 / QT)
- Spark XL FX Machine now supports our new preset handling.
- Spark XL FX Machine now supports mouse wheel & right click events in Plug-Ins / Controls.
- Spark XL FX Machine can now be used with Audio Units applications such as Logic and Digital Performer, where it can be used as a VST to Audio Units adapter. FX Machine does not host Audio Units Plug-Ins.
- Spark XL FX Machine now supports hosting of Mach-O VST Plug-Ins.
- Spark XL FX Machine has several new MIDI options, accessible in the meter menu. MIDI options saved with songs and presets.
Spark LE Plus 2.8.2 updater
Spark XL 2.8.2 updater