The Virus Input plug-in does not show up in Logic or Digital Performer under PowerCore 2.x on my PowerPC Mac. What is wrong?
Some information was missing in the Virus Input plug-in, causing it not to be identified by the TCAU Audio Units component.
How to fix it:
- Request your Virus plug-in again from your TC My Account.
- Delete your current Virus plug-ins from your VST plug-ins folder.
- Install the new Virus plug-in with the installer you downloaded.
- Run the TCAU Patcher located under Applications / Utilities.
- Now the Virus Input plug-in should be available in Logic & DP.
Please note: this answer only applies when running PowerCore software versions older than v. 3.