Why do some Toneprint pedals have a stiffer switch then others.
There was a running change some time ago on many of our Toneprint pedals to the newer soft switch. This was a complete redesign of the pedal and older stiff switches can not be replaced with these softer switches.
The pedals that were affected by this charge and the serial number range when the changes took place are as follows:
- PolyTune Classic - serial number 10406137 and higher,
- Shaker Vibrato - serial number 17015200 and higher,
- The Dreamscape - serial number 17065200 and higher,
- Vortex Flanger - serial number 16965200 and higher,
- Corona Chorus - serial number 16865200 and higher,
- Flashback Delay - serial number 16465200 and higher,
- Hall of Fame Reverb - serial number 16665200 and higher.