The main reasons why Harmony-G XT is so exciting, are:
- It has essentially a VoiceTone Correct inside. This is the adaptive EQ shape, and compression plus de-essing. This is really important as it smooths your vocal sound before you add any of the other harmony and ambient effects which also benefit.
- There's the guitar chord sensing type of harmony plus convenient fixed scale entry so you've got the best of both worlds.
- The guitar tuner.
- Two voices of harmony are often times all you need for most songs.
- It has the doubling effect as an additional (3rd) voice.
- The fact that it has 10 presets is a plus! You really only need a few for performance and it's way easier to cycle through a few than a lot.
- The FX sound great and it's quite easy to use all of its features.