My software upload keeps failing - how should I configure MIDI-OX to make it work?
1. Open MIDI-OX and select your MIDI Output under Options > MIDI Devices.
2. Go to View > SysEx, at which point the "SysEx View and Scratchpad" window will open:
3. Go to SysEx > Configure, and enter the following settings:
4. Go to Command Window > Load File, to load the SysEx file.
5. Go to File > Send SysEx File, to transfer the file to the TC unit.
(MIDI-OX Version 184.108.40.2065 was used in this example).
If the software upload fails, try setting the size (top parameter) to 18 Bytes in step 3.