Why can't I see VoiceLive 2 / VoiceLive Touch as an audio device in Windows 7 or Vista?
In Vista and Windows 7, VoiceLive 2 needs to be enabled in order for it to be used as an audio device.
Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Start>Devices and Printers menu and you should see VoiceLive 2 as an un-specified device,
- Right click to open sound settings,
- Right click and select "Show disabled devices",
- You should now see VoiceLive 2 under the playback menu. Right click to Enable,
- Do the same process for the Recording tab.