How do I use the one button looper on the VL3 / Extreme
The one button looper works in the same way as all of our Ditto Looper products do. This is:
- Record - Tap footswitch once.
- Switch to playback - Tap footswitch again.
- Undo/Redo last recording - Press and hold footswitch.
- Stop - Double-tap footswitch.
- Stop and delete the loop - Double-tap and hold footswitch.
- Resume playback - Tap footswitch again.
- Delete the loop - Press and hold footswitch(when Ditto Looper is disengaged).
The routing of the Vocal and guitar layers are always handled in the looper. When in the looper menu, select 'util->input', and then what you want to be recording in the looper.
To assigned the one button looper to a switch, I'll outline mapping to the step button, but it is the same for any switch. Select 'setup->footswitch->step button function', set this to one button looper.