How do I reset the VoiceLive 3?
You can boot VoiceLive 3 in a special System Maintenance that will allow you to perform several system maintenance functions, including a
factory reset To enter the System Maintenance Mode, please follow the steps below:
- Turn off your VoiceLive 3.
- Unplug headphones (if attached)
- Using a toothpick or a small wire (we recommend a straightened paperclip), press the button that is inside the Headphone jack. The button is small and at the very end of the inside of the jack. You don’t need to use much force – so please be gentle. You will feel a small click when the button presses.
- With the button held down, press the power switch on your VoiceLive 3.
- Wait until you see the System Maintenance Screen. You should see the System Maintenance screen immediately. If you see the “normal” VoiceLive 3 screen (without the “System Maintenance” banner on top), you haven’t pushed the button inside the headphone jack correctly. Try again.
- Choose the desired option from the menu using the Control Knob.