The latest software for the VoiceLive is 1.32
Changes from 1.3 to 1.32:
- Fixed a rare situation where units can intermittently enter mix screen.
Changes from 1.2 to 1.3:
- Fixed a rare situation where units can intermittently miss MIDI messages or button presses.
To check the current software version on your VoiceLive, watch the display during power up. The current software version will be displayed at the beginning of the boot-up sequence.
Changes from 1.01 to 1.2
- Pitch Correction handling of un-voiced signals has been improved
- Global harmony mute now works with harmony lead mute on/off
- Pitch map changes for better harmony logic
- Harmony mute now active on footswitch press (displays on release)
- Harmony mute flash top four green LEDs, bypass flash bottom four red LEDs
- Fixed scrolling preset/song/step problem
- Fixed ping pong delay routing
- Fixed delay feedback filtering
Note: All setup/preset/song information will not be affected by the software update. However, TC-Helicon always recommends backing up this information via a MIDI interface.
How to update the software.
- To upgrade you need a Windows or Mac computer with a compatible MIDI interface. Please find a list of compatible MIDI interfaces at the bottom of this page.
- Download the correct software for your system from the attachments below:
- Connect the MIDI OUT from your MIDI interface to the MIDI IN on VoiceLive
- With the power to VoiceLive disconnected, press and hold the 2nd and 3rd footswitches buttons from the left on the top row and then connect the powercable. The display should read: '>VWF PSDC < >Firmware v0.23<'
- Turn the data encoder until you see the screen: 'Downld DSP Code?'. Press EDIT
- VoiceLive is now ready to receive the software via your MIDI interface. The screen will read: "Downloading code 000".