This is how:
- Select 'Setup->Input 1/11->Input' and set this based on what you require. Setting the input to USB will send the output from the computer back into the VoiceLive Touch 2.
- Select 'Setup->output 2/11->output' and set this to your liking. Refer to the manual for more information about output setting if required.
- Connect your mic, headphones and optionally an instrument to VoiceLive Touch and pick a preset you like,
- Set the input and output devices of your destination DAW track to the VoiceLive Touch 2:
- Set OUTPUT within GB - GarageBand > Preferences > Audio/Midi > Audio Output > VoiceLive Touch 2(monitor through headphones),
- Set INPUT within GB - GarageBand > Preferences > Audio/Midi > Audio Input > VoiceLive Touch 2(receive fully processed),
- Create a new audio track within GB (TRACK>New Track>Real Instrument Track).
Please notice: If you can't get any signal input pls check "Input Source" within the Track Info pane/Real Instrument (should be set to Stereo 1/2 (Voice Live Touch)