This is how:
- Set VoiceLive Touch’s Setup menu parameter 6 USB : STEREO,
- Connect your mic, headphones and optionally an instrument to VoiceLive Touch and pick a preset you like,
- Set the input and output devices of your destination DAW track to the VoiceLive Touch:
- Set OUTPUT within GB - GarageBand > Preferences > Audio/Midi > Audio Output > VoiceLive Touch (monitor through headphones),
- Set INPUT within GB - GarageBand > Preferences > Audio/Midi > Audio Input > VoiceLive Touch (receive fully processed),
- Create a new audio track within GB (TRACK>New Track>Real Instrument Track).
Please notice: If you can't get any signal input pls check "Input Source" within the Track Info pane/Real Instrument (should be set to Stereo 1/2 (Voice Live Touch)