What aspects of a voice’s character can I manipulate?
Using TC-Helicon’s 3rd generation Voice ModelingTM algorithms, the Character feature contains six manipulation blocks:
- Resonance: allows the formants of a voice to be altered far beyond what is available in competitive products.
- Spectral: a voice modeled EQ, provides filtering benefits not possible with traditional EQ.
- Inflection: Allows adjustment of the phrasing or emotion of a dialog track.
- Vibrato: for sound design, this block can add interesting vocal warbles.
- Breath: can transform a spoken voice into a ghostly whisper or add air.
- Growl: adds raspiness or “whisky and cigarettes” to the purest of voices.