The latest software for the VoicePro is version 1.25.
Changes from 1.24 to 1.25:
Fixed bug where input Voice and Auxillary channels swap.
Changes from 1.2 to 1.24:
Minor background bugs fixed.
Changes from 1.12 to 1.2:
To check the current software version on your VoicePro, watch go to the Utility > System TAB and the software version will be displayed.
Improvements & Fixes:
- Increased factory and user bank sizes to 275 presets each. (new factory presets 251 to 275);
- Fix to chord table used for chord recognition. There were several missing lines and this was causing certain chords (Esus and Esus7) to be interpreted incorrectly;
- Fix to sample rate change on DSP, which was not properly updating the transducer noise power (50 or 60 Hz);
- Portamento in the lead voice improved, now constantly updates the target pitch when note-off occurs during MIDI re-pitch so that there is no discontinuity when sliding back to the original pitch;
- Applied a fix for better pitch detection of low-pitch signals;
- Fix to adaptive low-cut filter which allows for more low-frequency content to pass;
- Complete re-write of NARM->DSP communication scheme on both ends of the communication chain. As a result, preset downloads are several times faster;
- Applied a smooth cross-fading mechanism to the transducer to allow for smooth audio change when the routing option is changed.
- User presets are preserved when software is updated;
- A new version of the Vyzor VoicePro editor can be downloaded from this page.
How to update the software:
- A computer running Windows, with an ethernet port, is required for the update.
- Download the software update below, and follow the instructions inside.