If you can't find your Archives it's likely you've updated your TC-Helicon product to a new version of firmware that is not compatible with your old presets.
To get access to those presets:
- Downgrade your firmware to the version you used to make the Archives.
- Click the preset page, your archives associated with that firmware will be accessible.
- Click Export.
- Select where you want to export to using the Browse button.
- Select Export data as All Presets.
- Set Export Source to be the name of the Archive you want access to when you upgrade your
- Upgrade to the new version of firmware, rescan when your product has rebooted.
- Select your product, and click the Preset page.
- Select Import.
- Browse to the file you exported.
- Select the destination as Working Data and click Start Import.
- When presets have been imported into the Working Data click Apply Changes.