I've found that the pots on my Create XT / Correct XT / Harmony-G XT / Synth are too sensitive or aren't working correctly. Can I re-calibrate them?
Yes, you can re-calibrate the pots on your device. The process is the same, but the button names will be different from device to device.
Here's how to do it for the Create XT:
- While powering on the unit, press and hold "FX" and "ON (right footswitch)"
- You should see just the "Delay" light ON.
- Turn the Mix knob to the furthest LEFT position that it will travel and press "Delay". It should start to flash.
- Turn the Mix knob to the furthest RIGHT position that it will travel and press "Delay" again.
- "Delay" should turn off and "Reverb" should light.
- Repeat steps 3+4 with the "Style" knob and "Reverb" button.
- "Reverb" should turn off and "Tweak" should light.
- Repeat steps 3+4 with the "Tweak" knob and "Tweak" button.
- The regular display should kick in a few seconds after completing the process.
To enter calibration mode on other devices:
Correct XT: Press and hold Warmth and Pitch. Buttons (Adaptive, Adaptive, Display) Knobs (Shape, Dynamics, Pitch)
Harmony-G XT: Press and hold Manual and On. Buttons (FX, Voice1, Voice2) Knobs (Guitar, FX, Harmony)
Synth: Press and hold Major and On. Buttons (HardTune, Vocoder, Trans) Knobs (Lead Mix, Rez, Modify)